Greater Metropolitan Area, Philippines Oct 12, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – With 30 years of combined experience and 50+ satisfied companies later, Pareto Consulting finally opens white-label programs for the US and UK-based branding, marketing, and creative agencies.
Pareto Consulting, a company based in the Philippines, is launching its White-Label Agency Program for the first time abroad to the US and UK-based agencies focused on branding and marketing, and creatives. The agencies who wish to avail of Pareto Consulting’s outsourcing solutions will enable them to focus on the core of their business entirely.
With 30 years of combined experience from highly-trained employees, the company provides managed outsourcing solutions to startups and SMEs. The company has a wide range of abilities ranging from market research, Facebook advertising, content creation, copywriting, and more! What’s more, is that these solutions are customized according to the client’s needs and objectives. Pareto Consulting’s team of experts is ready to adopt strategies to ensure quality value delivery to take the burden off clients’ shoulders.
Why Choose Pareto Consulting?
Despite being a small company, Pareto Consulting is not without its outstanding feats. Since its establishment, the company has had many achievements. It has:
- Provided business development and marketing services to a startup acquired at 6 times pre-money valuation
- Grown a US-based startup to 20,000 sign-ups in 3 months
- Organically grown reach of an e-Commerce company by 1000%+ through viral content marketing
Pareto Consulting brings results with its established expertise in the field, customizable solutions, and remarkable achievements. Plus, their clients get four advantages:
No need to worry about language barriers
- All employees are fluent in English, so communication will not be an issue.
Get a team for the price of one!
- Typically, a company will not only need a marketing expert, but they would also need the proper marketing tools and development to bring a vision to life. All of that combined costs a tremendous amount of money. With Pareto Consulting, clients get a fully functional team of experts equipped with all the resources needed for any type of marketing strategy. Get all these for the price of one.
The company has a proven, scalable process to meet client’s demand
- Since the team has been in the industry long enough, there’s an accumulation of practical knowledge at the company’s disposal.
Has already worked with 50+ companies
- Pareto Consulting may be launching to the US and UK-based agencies for the first time, but this is certainly not their first rodeo. The company has already worked with 50+ satisfied companies, all of which they helped grow.
What is a White-Label Program?
Simply put, a white-label program allows an individual or a business to offer or sell fully functional services made by a company to another. The best part? Those who avail of white-label services can even charge a premium (triple or quadruple of the original service cost) and earn more profit!
Pareto Consulting offers a white-label program that will enable companies to provide their services using their brand. Continue reading to know what kinds of white-label services they offer:
Types of White Label Program Offered
This type of program is project-based and tailor-fit for an agency’s client. The agency in question will let Pareto Consulting know what they need and provide a discounted quote accordingly.
This program is at an affordable price of only USD 1,500 per month! With a retainership, agencies are entitled to:
- Unlimited designs
- Unlimited copies
- Unlimited research support
- Unlimited Facebook advertising management
- Two projects at a time
There’s a reason why most big companies outsource their marketing. To get started, visit www.paretoconsulting.xyz today!
Source :Pareto Consulting
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Opinion Bulletin journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.